Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome to my World

Hello All, (whoever you are in the wide world of cyberspace)

 My name is Wallace, and I am a large mahogany mantle or table clock. I was rescued from the dark destiny of abandonment yesterday by my new owner and friend, Tiffany. She lives in a nice house with turtles, fish, and a dog. She has been saving up for the last few weeks to earn money for a "Kindle" (whatever that is...) and today was very excited to order one. Unfortunately, they are back-ordered and will take 33 days to get here. So she has asked that I put a countdown on my blog.

This is my first time blogging, so I am very nervous and excited to start. I hope you will enjoy my stories about my own and Tiffany's life. Here we will talk about the Kindle, Life, Spirituality, The Benefits of Exercise, and my views on life...


 Sincerely,
 Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment